Showing all 2 results
The electronic doserless version without coffee dispenser allows the setting of 3 doses, through adjustment of the grinding time.The coffee is ground directly into the filter holder.
- Aluminium body
- Flat Blade type 63mm dia with food friendly processing
- On-demand grinding with electronic dose adjustment
- Precise Grinding adjustment with a range of 0.01 mm per degree
- Daily production approx 3.5kg coffee bean
- Coffee-bean hopper capacity – 1kg
- 3 doses with independent adjustment
- Color capacitive touch screen display and button panel to control does of coffee and time
Warranty: 1 Year Parts Only
Sirio-Q has been developed to meet the needs of professionals in the sector who are constantly looking for coffee with a perfect balance and excellent aroma.
This new tool is the only premium coffee grinder able to guarantee excellent performance in all grinding categories, thus making it possible to range from Turkish to filter coffee simply by adjusting the front ring.
Sirio-Q is the perfect weapon for those who wish to venture into different types of extraction because it offers total control over grinding thanks to the ring nut that ensures extremely precise adjustment.
Quamar has left behind the classic design canons of professional coffee grinders and opted for new volumes and geometric balances while maintaining traditional focus on the sturdiness of its products.
- Self learning Brushless Motor â€“ delivers only the necessary power to win the effort required during grinding, using more power only if the coffee beans are harder to grind
- Reduction of the heating in the grinding chamber
- Coffee dose with accuracy and consistency
- Independent motor and grinding chamber
- Minimised thermal transfer
- Undo micrometric movements caused by dilation of overheated materials
- Extremely stable grinding compartment
- Steady position of the burrs
- Micrometric control of grinding range by frontal ring
- Perfect particle size curve for all grinding standards
- Innovative design for the ideal grinding in any application
- Burrs: Vertical Ã˜ 77mm flat burrs with food friendly processing
- RPM: 3Â adjustable speeds 900 – 1200 – 1500 rpm
- Suggested Daily Production: Up to 15 kg
- Suggested Use: Ibrik, espresso, moka, filter, V60, cupping
- Dose System: Automatic or manual setting for single and double dose.
Possibility of activating the stored dose using the switch button
- Grinding Adjustment: Stepless micrometric system
- Material: Aluminium body
- Standard Hopper Capacity: 500g
Warranty: 1 Year parts only