Showing all 3 results
- Copper chip pots are perfect for restaurants or bars that want a rustic or homely feel.
- The deep orange colour looks great against dark wooden table tops and, when lined with a sheet of greaseproof paper, provides a true gastro pub look.
- To maintain the deep lustre of these chip pot, please avoid putting them in the dishwasher.
- Offering an unusual and quirky way to serve chips or side dishes.
- If youre bored of serving chips on the plate or in a chip pot, then a tabletop dustbin could be the answer.
- You can create a stir at the dining table and, if served with the lid on, it adds a layer of insulation to keep the contents at temperature whilst also creating suspense and intrigue.
- Food in a watering can? Who said that watering cans cant be used to serve food? Made with galvanised steel, this can has a food safe coating on the inside, so whether you feel like filling it with chips or filling with crushed ice before loading it with a fresh mint julep, you wont have to worry.