Showing all 2 results
- Add an extra layer of excitement to serving shots.
- If you want something a little different to glass shot glasses, then this silicone mould opens up a whole new world of opportunities.
- Silicone is able to withstand temperatures of -40°C to +280°C so they can go in the freezer and in the oven.
- You could make frozen shot glasses for a glass that looks great and chills your drink at the same time.
- Or, you could also pour melted chocolate into the mould for a chocolate cup or even fill the mould with sweets and pop in the oven to make a shot glass made of your favourite chewy or hard boiled sweets.
- Makes four shot glasses at a time.